Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yeah for Friends!!! :) :) :)

Ok guys...so hope you all like my new blog look!! I'm real excited about it!! Thanks to my friends Morgan & Quinci...I was able to find this website: http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ where you can pick really cute templates...and use them on your blog too!!! It's kinda hard to figure out!! Luckily Morgan was willing to help me through it...THANKS GIRL!!! So yeah...hope you like the new look...and you should go check them out!! They don't get rid of any of your stuff or anything...it's GREAT!!! :) :) :)

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I love the new look!

Anonymous said...

I like it too! And if you want to add color to the side where it is white...just go to "customize, fonts and colors, and then click on background color" and then you just go from there!

Austin said...

It looks very merry and jolly! I likes it!

krista said...

Very cute Becki! We will have to check out the site!