Thursday, December 20, 2007

Klous, Klous, Klous :)

Yesterday, I finally made the cookies I've been wanting to!! Thankfully Klous took a 3 hour nap, and I got some stuff done...it was great!! Not to mention how YUMMY the cookies look...and taste!!!When Klous woke up, I got him some lunch, but of course he saw the cookies sitting on the table...so in his cute little voice he was saying and pointing..."some some some"...then he rubs his tummy and says "pweaz"...(Please)...it's WAY cute and I gotta get it on video...but yeah...I couldn't resist...so I gave him a cookie!!! Here's what he did with it...

Of course, like any other kid, he started with the chocolate!!
Then finger-painted...
Then licked his thumb....
And finger, while saying..."mmmmmmmmm"....
Then he wanted to share with Mommy...Ummm...no thanks!! Obviously he enjoyed the cookie huh!!!
Klous is so fun lately...he's getting so big...and trying so hard to talk with us and communicate!!! Thank goodness for a few signs I've been able to teach him, and he does those!!! But the other day he found a glove that Auntie Jessica gave him...he brought it to me...so I put it on...and he wore it for HOURS...the whole time we went to the grocery store, Wal-Mart, and the credit union. What a funny kid...
After baking cookies yesterday...and Klous squishing all his crackers on the floor...I had to sweep!!! Well Klous wanted to help...so look how cute he is being Mommy's little helper!!!

He concentrates on it so much...I think it's cute!!! Yep...I love Klous!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are just to funny, I hope Caleb likes to clean. :) The cookies look soo yummy!

krista said...

Very cute Klous! I especially love the sweeping pictures! Klous can come to my house any day! We definitely need sweeping!