Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Silly kids...

Here are some random pictures of the kids this last weekend!! Aysha is really starting to notice toys and reach for things...so the toys on her carseat get a LOT of attention while we're out driving!! When we got home Friday night from running around...Ryan went to take her out and this is what he found...he had to get the camera :)
She had been playing with the sunshine toy from Grandma...and decided she needed to "accessorize" since Mommy forgot to put a bracelet on her that day!!!
So she did it herself...silly girl!!!
Klous has been so SO silly lately...maybe cuz he's getting stir crazy and can't play outside...I don't know, but he just makes me laugh!! His latest "outfit" and thing to do is pretend to be "SUPERMAN"...and he yells it whenever he talks about it!! He puts on his "football helmet" (really his easter basket)...and his Superman cape...and runs through the house pretending to slide, fly, and crash. He just cracks me up...

This is him looking at me saying..."Mommy, say ready, set, GO" :)
Then he runs through the kitchen...
And back to the living room and dives on the couch...(this has been a new thing and we REALLY don't like him jumping on the couch)...ugh boys :)
He's just cute...I can't resist NOT taking pictures of him!!!
So I agree with my friend Amy and would really like for Mother Nature to bring SPRINGTIME to us...kids are REALLY sick of being in the house...ok maybe Mommy is sick of it, but either way...can't we just have nice weather to run outside!?!?! Winter has been SOOO long...

3 comments:

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Here's a good one. Whenever I was about 5, I used to put a slip on my head so I could have "long hair." The neighborhood teenage boys asked their mom if I was "special."

Unknown said...

Caradon... you are "special". I love the get-ups... Carson has such a good time putting on his costumes.

krista said...

What cute little kids!! I am also really wishing for some Spring weather and no more snow!!