Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Klous being brought back to 1981-1982 :)

So I don't know what happened to the pictures of Ryan...but Ryan's mom brought a bag up the other night with some clothes in it. They were clothes that Ryan's aunt had made for him when he was little...we wanted to see if the clothes would fit Klous. Ryan's cousin got married last Friday...and it was his cousin's mom who made these clothes. So I had to try them on Klous and see what they looked like!!! He was actually quite cute...and looked just like his Daddy!!
He didn't quite know what to think of the POLYESTER pants though...wasn't a big fan of them...just kinda looked at me with a concerned look and said.."uhhh...Mommy"...but then he left them on. He was excited to show Daddy what he looked like...and actually kept them on for the reception that night. What a stud...I must say though that I'm excited we have other church clothes for him now...not that these aren't cute...just a little old fashioned ;)
What a stud huh!! :) :) :)

1 comment:

Jessica & Michael said...

WOW!! I remember those... Matthew Wore them too... Klous does look like a Studd in them!! Too Cute!!!