Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Things he's done lately...

Klous has really enjoyed the last couple days...as have I...it's been between 70-80 degrees outside...and it's been GREAT!!! We got to play at the park...play with his baseballs...turn on the sprinklers (although I forgot to get pictures)...and Klous had really discovered the DIRT. He was too cute the other night while we were making dinner...so I had to take some pictures!!!

We don't have a very big backyard...but he enjoys it!!
Here he is finding some "treasures"...
And showing Mommy his rocks that he found...those were the "treasures"...
Then he goes back for more...just likes to get dirty I think...he is a boy you know!!! What's so amazing about sand running through your fingers???
I love this look..."What...am I doing something??"...Man he's a cutie!!
Now he's got another "treasure" to bring to Mommy...
Here he comes....
TA DA...more sand!!
He was one DIRTY kid...he looked like he had his face painted for Halloween or something...

Check out those eyes...it was a GOOD night in the tub too!! :) :) :) Here comes summer I guess!!

Klous also has this new thing...this doesn't completely show it, because he's strapped in his car seat. BUT...he just randomly closes his eyes...and when he's not in the car...he'll just walk around and try to find Ryan or I with his EYES CLOSED?!?! What's wrong with him?? But don't you worry...he's not stupid...he's learned how to "peek" when he's doing it...it'll look like they're completely closed...but he can see...it's the funniest thing!! He just walks around the house like that...weird kid!!
This one he was trying to peek at me...but I took the picture too long after he had them opened more...usually he doesn't open them that much!! Oh...he just makes me laugh!!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Very cute!
IT's funny that all the stuff you post about Klous, Gavin is going through. He loves to do all the same things! I am glad they are so close in age and ability! IT's so fun to get them together. Now if we can just break Gavin's hitting habbit I think things will run very smoothly. Let's get together soon. Or I am sure we will see you at Dan's reception!
Love ya

breckster said...

I'm always thankful when the treasures are sticks or rocks or dirt. I don't know if I'm ready for bugs and spiders and worms and frogs.

He's a cutie! We miss you!

Mindy said...

Wait until he's pretending to be asleep when you get home from a long car ride, then hiding his smile as you also pretend he's sleeping. Kids are funny.
My kids are building a bird nest in our yard...not today though, it's snowing again. Isn't it fun to watch kids explore?

krista said...

How cute! Klous is such an adorable and funny little boy! It is so fun to see his cute personality! It really comes through in his adorable pictures! He is just so big now!