Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A bit tired maybe?? :)

Sunday after church...we got changed out of our church clothes...and were just sitting around talking...I was on the couch, and Klous was trying to come sit by me. I lifted him up...and of course he reached for my hair first. Ryan & I just kept talking, and I noticed Klous was breathing kind of heavy...like he was asleep. So I looked down at him, and sure enough!!! SOUND ASLEEP!!! It was pretty cute...I told Ryan to grab the camera...guess this is the nice thing of him not sleeping in church!! He's out as soon as we get home!!!

See he has to play with my hair!!!
I thought Ryan was only getting Klous in this one...apparently not...don't mind my fatso tummy!! :)
He's so cute!!

5 comments:

breckster said...

Its SO funny he is asleep standing up and holding the clicker!

Morgan said...

That little Klous is too cute!

Mindy said...

Looks like you have some stiff competition for the TV remote! :) cute.

krista said...

That is so cute!! I can't believe that Klous fell asleep standing up!! He is adorable! Becki, your hair is so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Way cute!! Such a boy...sleeping with the remote...