Friday, February 1, 2008

Almost time!!! :) :) :)

We went to Wal-Mart the other night to get the "last minute" things we needed for the trip...and Ryan thought we needed to get Klous a "leash"!!! :) :) :) So after thinking about it for a second...I thought it's probably a good idea...just in case he wants to RUN around the airports at all!! So today I was getting the last minute things packed...and figured I better try it out!!!

He was pretty excited about it...kind of :)
then he had to figure out how it works...it's a cute monkey if you can't see that!!
Here he is posing again...CHEESE...can you tell he's saying that?? :)
Didn't like it much though when Zack was "walking" him!! :) LoL...I like this picture!!!
Ok...so lots of people have been getting new hairdos for the spring time...or just for a change...so I followed the crowd!! I got a gift certificate to get my haircut for Christmas...so I figured maybe I should use it...since we're going home for a wedding...I'd do something different!! Then last night...Ryan helped me highlight it...he was nervous about "ruining" it...but I think it looks great!! If anyone else wants him to do your hair...I'll be happy to ask!! ;)
I'm still getting used to it...trying to figure out how best to style it and all...I like it more behind my ears...Ryan likes it just on my face...so???
When I get back from Minnesota though...there will be some SERIOUS exercising and work-outs...I'm grossed out with that double chin!!! Not to mention my tummy!! So yeah...now you all know!! Check for updates...I'll try to do some while we're on our trip!!! Yeah for Minnesota!! :) :) :)

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Love, Love, LOVE the hair! Wow! You look fantastic! I would have to say that I agree with Ryan with the hair on your face as opposed to behind the ears. I am so jealous that you are going to MN! I haven't been back there in 4 years! I miss the ease of GR. I hope you have a blast! Are you going for your brothers wedding???

krista said...

Becki I love your hair! It looks so cute!! And Ryan did a great job with the highlights!! Have fun in MN! We will need to get together when you get back! See you!

Austin said...

love the hair! when i first met ryan, i thought "i'll bet that guy would make a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous stylist! love the leash, too. and it's not a leash if it goes around the torso. our kids are gonna have one around their NECKS. then, every time they get out of line, it gets a little tighter. ;)

have fun in MN!

Tara said...

Cute! I can't believe that Ryan did it. Maybe he should go into hair! He He.
Let's get together!!!!
Oh and I love the leash. Gavin has one as well.
Call me