Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Haircut...

Well it's summer-time...and it's hot...and Klous needed a haircut. Ryan doesn't like that his hair hangs over his ears or any of the "girly" looks. So today I braved it on my own...and cut a wiggly, 8 month old's hair!! He was sleeping at first...but of course when I started he woke up...so trying to distract him from the scissors...I gave him the comb, squirt bottle, toys...anything I could find!! He did good...and looks oh so handsome!!! :)

Here is a picture from yesterday to show how his hair looked before I cut it...And here he is after playing with the squirt bottle still...
then I realized you can't really see his hair...so I put a blanket in the background to see it better!! And he is awfully proud of his new look!! Look at his big CHEESER smile!!! :)
Oh he's so cute...and looks a little more grown up I think!!! I love when he smiles...too cute!!

1 comment:

krista said...

What a great haircut!! Klous looks adorable! I love his cute smile!!