Friday, January 29, 2010

Growing and fun pictures :)

Here are some more pictures of the kids and some things we've been doing. It really is crazy here and I'm grateful for having Mom around. It sure is nice having that extra set of hands and someone else to help the kids when I'm attached to the baby or needing to help him. But I have tried to at least take a few more pictures and get things to remember!!

Here's Kyson on Christmas with his new outfit...
Then I put it on him this morning...and he's not so little in it anymore...this time it's the outfit that is actually little!! Crazy what 6 weeks will do huh!! And check out those BIG eyes...just like his brother/sister!!
He's also become more alert and is noticing things...he likes to talk to his "friends"...these are the fish on his swing that he would just stare at...
Cute huh!! Love his wrinkly forehead...looks like a little old man!!
Klous is such a big helper...he's a stinker at times too, but he sure loves his baby brother. He's always wanting to hold him and helps me burp him...and he's just CUTE with him. Kyson is lucky to have such a great one!!
And here's our "princess"...who isn't always such a princess. Especially lately...oh my how the drama has started. I'm really ok with having only 1 girl I think!! As rowdy and rambunctious little boys are...I think I'd take that over the screaming and throwing herself on the floor and DRAMA...yikes!! All I did was do her hair and try to take a picture...and this is the reaction I get...
Then it's back to Kyson and talking to his friends...this is the cute bouncy chair Gramma & Papa got him...and he's loving it...as are his siblings!! Aysha tries daily to climb in it and bounce...and Klous has to tell her it's NOT a trampoline!! But Kyson likes his toys on it and just stares!!

Here's my helpers...not always the best...but the good times luckily out weigh the bad ones!! Thank goodness...Klous is just getting so big...and Aysha isn't far behind...she tries talking so much and being SO big...Klous just has to do everything himself and share all his GREAT IDEAS with us!! Cute kids!!
And my baby again...sad to see him already out-growing clothes...but it was bound to happen!! I just want him to stay little and curl up and cuddle on my chest...that's my favorite thing I think!! So little and sweet...smell so good...LOVE the baby smell!!
And here's how sweet the kids are to Kyson...Klous usually is all the time...
And Aysha really tries...but she just hasn't quite figured out the "SOFT" thing...she's learning though and does love giving hugs and open mouthed kisses!!
MY FAVORITE...look at my little dimpled man!! So glad I clicked the camera at JUST the right time!! The dimples don't always show and certainly not for long...so this was perfect!! Such a handsome little boy...and those dimples will get the girls!!!
And my kiddos...couldn't ask for more. As stressed, tired, frustrated, overwhelmed, and purely exhausted as I am at the end of the night and week...I'd be so sad and lost without these kids. Truly blessed to have what I have.

5 comments:

Karla said...

Great pics! How is it that those little ones grow so fast. I hope you find time for yourself somewhere in the day or at least see your blessings. That always helps me to feel better when I am overwhelmed and exhausted. Thanks for sharing your cute family!! Miss ya!

krista said...

Too cute!! All of your kids have the most beautiful big eyes!! I can't believe that Kyson has already grown so much! He is adorable! We also have a lot of the "princess drama" at our house! Girls are just very emotional! I can't wait to meet little Kyson. We will have to get together in a month or so when we start having warmer weather and Kyson is a little older!

Unknown said...

Super cute... I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already. Can't wait to catch up tomorrow. :)

Roberts Family said...

I love the dimples! I can't believe how big he is getting already. Love all the kisses and hugs they love to give him. Kaelani is patient for the most part but I fear she will start giving those reactions that Aysha is giving out all too soon. And I should really cuss you out about your comment about having another one already!! Shame on you! I still haven't gained my sanity or my memory back from the other 3!!! ;-)

Jamie said...

I can't believe how your family has grown. It seems just yesterday that you announced you were expecting Klous. Cute pictures. They are all so adorable. I love watching Klous head up to the stand to give the tithing to the bishop with your husband following behind. he's such a little man.