Friday, August 28, 2009

Sharing with his sister :) :) :)

Klous has always liked his sister...and really hasn't been the mean big brother like some people have warned me about. He's had his moments, but really he's been sweet most of the time. He's really liking her even more now that she can crawl, giggle, play, and interact more with him...she follows him around and laughs at him and flails her arms/legs when he walks in the room and so much more. It's so cute to watch them...and a couple weeks ago it was cute too. Klous had gotten a ring pop and wanted to share it with Aysha...here are some pictures of the whole episode!!!

I think they liked it...check out how BLUE they got!!


Look how sweet that is...no problem sharing and giving her a lick!!
And she's willing to share too...or grab it from his mouth!!!
Adorable #1...
Adorable #2...how can you resist those eyes of the kids!?!??!
All in all it was a yummy treat and they shared quite nicely and thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

5 comments:

Karla said...

Ashya is GORGEOUS! I forgot how beautiful she is... That is so cute that he shares. Amber shares but only when it is something she doesn't want like dinner, and then she gives it to Samantha. No wonder Samantha weighs as much as Amber now. lol I Miss YOU and your family!!!!!

AnnaMarie said...

That is so cute! Aysha really is beautiful. What a mess...Katie had her first ring pop the other day, and I didn't know before how much they stained her tongue/lips.

Andrea and Danny said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo cute!! Aysha is crawling now!!? When did she start?? I'm so anxioux for Mya to start. Maybe I should just enjoy it while she can't crawl and get into everything! Love and miss you!

Jamie said...

so sweet. I love those moments. I bet you're glad you had your camera handy so you can remember on days he's being an ornery big brother. :)

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Cute kids, cute pictures. I can't believe how old they look. Oh, and congrats on the baby boy!

We miss you guys and are sorry we were so lame about getting together! I guess that means I'll just have to be better about keeping in touch!