Thursday, October 4, 2007

Why Mommy takes showers when he's SLEEPING!!!

Usually Klous is taking his morning nap when I get around to taking a shower...and it's SOOO nice because I don't have to worry about him!!! The last couple days have been crazy for us, and we're getting a bit off schedule...and Klous has only been taking one nap :(...so today...I put on the Wiggles for him and jumped in the shower!! He was just fine, I could hear him running back and forth from his room to the living room...and he was throwing stories...and just being "ok"...then he came in the bathroom...:( and this is what he did...




Pulled a WHOLE roll of toilet paper off...and played with it all over the floor...when I got out of the shower...he was pretty proud to show me his "artwork"...oh well...another roll torn to SHREDS...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :) Guess I'll be going back to taking showers while he's asleep!!!

3 comments:

krista said...

Klous is so funny! He is so smart and mischievous! It just seems that no matter how many fun toys a baby has, they still have to get into everything! He is too cute!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Ah, that is so familiar! Isn't it funny how a quiet, uneventful shower that doesn't have to be rushed becomes a true luxury?! And why do they look so cute right after getting into trouble?

By the way, the shower curtain is way cute!

JJ said...

I feel your pain Becki, that activity for a toddler is one of my very least favorite ones....that and throwing food on the floor to be funny, and emptying out kleenex boxes.. grrrr! But, he was very cute doing it! I suppose from their perspective TP is a very interesting thing!