Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pay it Forward... :)

A friend of mine put this on their blog, and I thought it sounded cute!! She chose me, so now it's my turn to "Pay it Forward" to whoever comments on this post!! The rules say that you have to have a blog to participate but I don't have enough people who comment that have blogs...so I'm gonna change it a bit...and we'll say whoever comments, I'll choose from them, and we'll work it out through e-mail or something?!?! So hopefully LOTS of people will leave LOTS of comments, and I'll have to choose!!

I don't know how many of you have seen the movie "Pay it Forward"...but it is amazing how quickly and how many people this affects when it actually gets going!! Pretty neat I think!!! So leave some comments...and I'll be letting you know next Monday who I've chosen, and who will need to do it next!!!

I will send a handmade gift to the 3 people I choose...from their comments...you may not get it this week, or this month...but sometime in the next 365 days you'll receive a heartfelt, handmade gift from the Jones' :)!!! So leave your comments...and I'll put another post on next Monday/Tuesday to let you know who was chosen!!! Love you ALL!!! :)

1 comment:

krista said...

What a fun idea! That is such a great movie! We are excited to see you and Klous today!