Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Going PRIVATE....

Not cuz I want to...but more so because I HAVE to...I've decided to make my blogs private. It sucks, because I've had this blog for 4 1/2 years or more...and I've NEVER had issues or problems. Then this year comes around...and I have issues and problems on my "Burn Becki's Belly Fat" blog...anonymous comments coming that are very much un-called for. I thought we were good...I made changes...protected myself and family a little more...and then......

BAM

It happens again...so I'm done. I can't take it anymore. I can't let pathetic, low, inconsiderate people put things on here and then NOT take the credit for them.

So even with the headache that comes along with it...I will be going private this weekend...please send me an e-mail or message or comment or something so I can add whoever would REALLY like to be a part of this blog. I'll get the invites or whatever out as soon as I get things going this weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience...

6 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

I would LOVE to continue to blog-stalk you! ha ha. I am sorry you had problems. That stinks! People are so awful sometimes!

Tara said...

Email me at smiletufftb@msn.com and also tarapsncr@gmail.com if you could. I am signed on to those at different times and like to be able to view blogs under both. Sorry you have had problems! Hope you and your little family are well!!!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I really don't even have to ask for the story behind all this, but I want to hear it anyway!! Of course I want an invite, for this one and Burn Becki's Belly. caradon@docbox.org

Anonymous said...

Hey I keep me on. Bckwhitney@gmail.com

Amy Sorensen said...

You should keep me on too! amy@sorensen6.com

Jamie said...

don't forget to add me. I can't wait to hear this story! :)