Thursday, June 12, 2008

My kid or what!! :)

Yesterday I was trying to figure out what to have for dinner...then I looked at the ad for the grocery store...and saw CORN ON THE COB!!! I was kind of excited...I love that stuff...and it was actually something that sounded good to me...I thought it was a little early in the season though for corn already...but maybe not?? Klous & I jumped in the van and went to get some before Daddy came home...

We "husked" it...and Klous was trying to be so helpful and eat it then...but I think he finally understood that we needed to cook it first!! So we cooked it up and got things ready for dinner...this is definitely my kid!!

He LOVED it!!! This is his 2nd piece...He just dove into it...it was cute watching him eat it...don't mind his eyes not looking at me!! Backyardigans was on...and they are apparently more entertaining then Mommy!!!
Going in for a BIG BITE!!! :) Oh yeah...we cut his hair the other day too...so yes it's different!!
Look how much he ate...it was crazy...I mean I'm glad he ate dinner...but he cleaned that thing off!!!
Here's the finished product!! He left a little on there...but he must've gotten full after all that corn...cottage cheese...peaches...and a little bit of potatoes!! Good job kiddo!!!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Mmmmm, I love corn on the cob

Mindy said...

Is it just me or do you CRAVE corn on the cob from the Corn Palace at the Fair in GR? Yummy buttery salty corn. It makes my mouth water.
Hazel loves shucking the cob too. Good activity for kids this age...as long as they understand you have to cook it first I guess. Can't wait to see all the corn in Iowa!

krista said...

Klous's haircut is so cute! He looks adorable eating that corn! I am impressed that he was able to eat all of that!