Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Noisy Life :)

Well, as you all know we're back in our house. However, it's a very NOISY and COLD house at time. :( It kinda sucks...but at least it's a place for us!! The electricians have been working on the other side...so they're not exactly quiet, which is why Klous is sleeping in the BIG COMFY chair, instead of his crib!! Also, the two bedrooms are the connecting wall for the other side...and since there is NO insulation or anything over there...the piece of sheet rock up on our side doesn't really keep us warm!! It's COLD...we'll see what our utility bills are like this month...we may be talking to the landlord if they're real high!!Other then that...we're enjoying being back home...we still have CRAP everywhere...and I'm sick of it...but now that we all got a cold...and I have NO desire to do anything...here it sits!! Hopefully I'll be over this soon, and be able to get our house together!! Had to share these pictures of Klous enjoying the CHRISTMAS Oreo's!!! He sure does love his cookies!!! Hope you like the cute smiles he's sharing!! :) CHEESE :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't Oreo's the best!

Morgan said...

YUUUUMMY! What kind of holiday oreo's are they? My favorite are the ones that are covered in the white chocolate. I bought a package the other week and sure did eat every single one by myself! I hope that your place warms up and that you can get back to normal!

The Jones :) said...

They're just the ones with the RED cream filling!!!

Morgan said...

awesome...tag...you're it...see my blog for details.

krista said...

Those oreo's look very good and Klous looks adorable! I hope your house warms up!