Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day :)

So it's Valentine's Day!!! Ryan was very sweet and stayed home from work this morning...he made me crepes...with peaches and cool whip...YUMMY!!! He was able to spend some extra time with Klous & I since he doesn't get to much with work and school. Klous of course had to be all cute in his outfit!! I couldn't find any little baby shirts that didn't look TOO girly...but then Shauna (Ryan's sister) told me Wal-Mart had some shirts. The smallest size they had was 18 months, so I got that and figured he could have it for next year too. Surprisingly though...it's really not that big on him...I had to roll the sleeves up a bit, but otherwise it was good...and can't leave out the hat!!! Old Navy special!! I couldn't pass it up when I saw it!! And he likes it and keeps it on for now at least!!! So here are some pictures from the day!! LOVE YOU ALL!! :)


Klous was wiggling and wanted to be a thug I think??

OK...here are the big smiles and shirt!! "Hunk of burning Love" :)

Close up on the hat..."Future Heartbreaker"..."2 Cute 4 Sure" :)

Here's the flowers Mommy got!! The roses from Daddy...and the little Bamboo plant from baby Klous :) So sweet.

2 comments:

krista said...

Klous is sooo cute! I can't believe how much he has grown! I love the Valentine's shirt and hat!

Amber said...

Becky, that bamboo plant looks familar..... I have one just like it on my shelf and the flowers are still in bloom!!!