Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Uhhh...Crap

Hmmm...guess this is what we get for listening to the doctor when he says we'll be fine and ALWAYS need to do Clomid to get our babies. So between listening to that...being STUPID and not using anything for protection...BOOM...now we will get to enjoy 2 babies who are 12 months apart...yippee!! Guess we'll take them however we can huh!! Congrats to us...and here's to preparing for baby #3....I just hope it's not a double BOOM and we don't get hit with twins or triplets...yikes :) Oh dear...what have I done...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....there goes any sanity I happened to have left...





HA HA...
got ya....

APRIL FOOLS :)


We did have a scare a couple weeks ago though...we'll really take whatever, but don't think I'm ready for another one quite yet!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
(P.S...check out the date on the picture!! Could've given it all away...this is the POSITIVE test from when we found out we were gonna have Aysha!!! On my birthday last year...wasn't ready for that present again this year!!)

7 comments:

Julie said...

You totally got me on that one. Being that close together is great when you are older. I got all my sisters and said I ran on the treadmill for 3 hours and cleaned my house from top to bottom all night long. I wish I did that.

Unknown said...

Didn't get me... ha ha. :)

Amber said...

YES!! I wish you were! It would be so fun.... down the road to have them that close... FUNNY FUNNY

krista said...

You are too funny! I totally believed you! Though, of course, it would be fun---and a lot of work!

JJ said...

You got me too! You are a punk! I love you anyway though, and if you were pregnant, the baby would be adorable like the others!

Andrea and Danny said...

OH....MY.....GOSH!!!!
BECKI! I did that prank on my parents cuz we thought we were pregnant again and I had a blood test done!
Sooo crazy!

AmbertheGreat said...

that is a good one - i should have tried that :) except I am preog...wish I could have said twins!