Monday, April 6, 2009

Man I love this kid...:) well both of them!!

So I needed to take a shower this morning...Aysha was falling asleep, then waking up, then crying...it was a rough morning for her!! So I asked Klous to keep her binki in her mouth while I took a shower...and to come get me if she was crying hard...well I was taking a shower, and Klous came running into the bathroom...(my first thought was "oh great...what now")...well he tells me he pushed a button to watch a movie...I told him to LEAVE IT ALONE and just watch TV and play with his toys...I didn't hear Aysha crying, so figured things were "alright"...I finished up and started to hear Aysha fuss a little...so I got done, turned off the water, and heard Klous talking...this is what I heard...

Klous - "Mater...police car...Queen...cars...really nice"
Aysha - a little squeak/noise...
Klous - "Police car...Mater...really nice"

So I hurry and dry off...get clothes on...and come out to see what's going on...this is what I found...it was ADORABLE...Klous was reading his Cars book to Aysha...sitting there so sweet and doing his best to tell her all about the cars. Man he loves his sister, and when she started fussing, he got a story to read her...how cute is that!!! I carefully ran over to grab the camera and he just kept reading...it was so cute. Priceless treasures that I needed on a rough morning!!!

He was pretty proud of himself too...adorable!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a good big brother... I was a little nervous there for a minute as to what you were going to find. :)

Andrea and Danny said...

oh my goodness! that is the cutest, sweetest thing ever!! now i want to have another one!! hehe! he's such a sweetie!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

What a sweetheart!!

Julie said...

How cute is that. I cought Haley when she was 2 reading a book in her little red bed to Reilly when he was like 6 months. It was the cutest thing ever. I have it on video, which we just watched the other night. I love home videos

Karla said...

How cute is that! I love when they look after their babies like that. It melts my heart! It normally seems that mine stay out of trouble more if they are watching younger ones. Other wise, look out for the markers or cookies or washing dishes or something "helpful" they are doing.