Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bringing Mommy smiles :)

I just can't get enough of this little smile and happy little girl!!! She's just so happy and brings so much joy to our family!!!
Then there's my little man...he's getting quiet the attitude and talking back stuff...(doesn't make me smile...but he is 2 1/2 and it was bound to happen right!!)...but he has his sweet moments that out-number the bad times!! He doesn't like to smile on cue very much anymore...so I have to tease him and say..."ok Klous...DON'T smile..." then I can get REAL smiles out of him!!!
He was sitting on my lap at the computer and saw the scotch tape on the shelf...so he grabbed some...and did this...he's just a hoot...I love this kid!!! Makes me smile everyday!!!
Then he sat in Aysha's chair while I was making dinner...and he told me..."Mommy look...I a baby" :) :) Silly boy...he looks HUGE in that chair!!!
Isn't he cute!! Can't believe he's already 2 1/2, but he sure is fun lately...on his good days of course!!!
I'm definitely grateful for all the little smiles I get to see and have all day long...sure would be sad if I had to miss out on all the "simple" things...so thank you honey for letting me stay home with the kiddos!!!

8 comments:

krista said...

Cute pictures! Klous is so funny! It is crazy to see how big he looks in Aysha's chair!

Unknown said...

He looks huge in Aysha's chair... too cute.

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I like the tape on the face. He's pretty creative. And that first picture of Aysha is adorable.

Karen Brothersen said...

The tape is a pretty good idea if he is fussing! Just put a thin lil' strip on his lips! Ha ha I may use that for my kids.

Karla said...

Don't you just love 2! Amber is great too. She cracks me up all day. I have a hard time getting mad at her or telling her no because she is so darn cute in everything she does!

Man your little one is growing up so fast. What a beautiful smile she has. I am glad you have such happy kids! But what would you expect from Happy Jones? Happy kids of course!!

Marcus Hadlock said...

Hey I love it! Ashya is getting so big too! They are both so cute! I can't decide who Ashya looks like though... she looks like Klous's sibling but then she has her own little look... she is so beautiful!

Marcus Hadlock said...

Oh and by the way I always do that... Log on and Marcus's account is the one open and so I am just going to look and not comment but then I forget and comment. Well it was me, Jacque that is commenting:)

Andrea and Danny said...

LOOOOVE her big smile!!!! and Klous is getting SOO big!! WOW cant wait to see you all!!!!