Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fear Factor at the Jones'

I saw these outside when I was shoveling the sidewalk/driveway...then when Klous woke up, we had to run to the neighbors...so I showed him too...he was REALLY grossed out and ran through the snow!! Silly kid...anyways, when I saw it, it reminded me of Fear Factor...so just thought I'd share!! Worms need friends too...apparently these ones aren't lacking in that area!!!
I even moved the BIG pile and more were coming out of the crack...SICK
How about a night-crawler....mmmmm...YUMMY :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... Cody and Carson could have so much fun with those little critters. Let's keep them at your house tho... I don't want them chasing me around the house with them. :)

Klous Family said...

That is so gross!!! I can handle one or two at a time but this is just nasty!!

breckster said...

time to go fishing!

Jamie said...

That is a HUGE pile of worms. ick

Mindy said...

Ew!