Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BIG GIRL food!!!

Well enough of NOT sleeping through the night...Dr tells us to wait til 6 months, but I didn't listen!! Aysha is a growing baby and I wanted to start the food!! So here it is...first time trying baby cereal and sweet potatoes!! She liked them I think!!! Even if she didn't know what to do with them or how to keep it in her mouth!! It was a fun evening...and she slept from 9 last night til 7 this morning...NICE :)

Oh how I love her BIG brown eyes...so pretty...even with a messy face!!!

3 comments:

krista said...

It is always fun when they first start eating "food." Looks like Aysha liked it!

Andrea and Danny said...

OH those eyes are beautiful! Good job on starting the food! I can't wait till I get to!

Karen Brothersen said...

SOOOOO BIG! She is a doll. and congrats on the good night sleep! That alone is something to celebrate!