Friday, April 10, 2009

Love...


Why is it when I'm feeling so down...so upset...so frustrated...so sad...so unhappy...and so annoyed, that the person I usually take EVERYTHING out on, is the one to help and make me feel better?? It's been a really rough week for me...and I've been down a LOT...but it's so nice to know that my husband will come home at 6:00...give me a hug...and listen to me if I need to talk. I couldn't ask for more. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing guy and two beautiful babies that love me. THAT is what is important at the end of the night...thanks to my friend Amy for reminding me of that!! I'd be a mess if I didn't have Ryan there by my side when I hit the hard patches of the road...he makes me a better person. I love him more then I can express and I need to apologize to him yet again for taking everything out on him. I LOVE YOU BABE!!!

4 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

Now thats love! Apologizing for all to see. Humility and love in its finest! It was refreshing for me to read.

Julie said...

You two are the cutest ever! Just seeing you both so in love in the picture and so happy. I hope things are going better.

Andrea and Danny said...

Thats so sweet! I read this yesterday when Danny had make me cranky so I didnt think it was cute then, haha! But now I think it is the sweetest thing and wonderful that he is always there for you even when you take your frustration out on him!

Unknown said...

You know you got a good one when he still loves you after venting sessions. :) Happy Easter.