Monday, February 23, 2009

Update...

Hi...here we go again!! I called our pediatrician this morning and got in for an appointment...and we just got home. He said she's going to have to continue having the treatments...she's a little dehydrated and I can start giving her drops of pedialyte...he's hoping this is the worst of it and we only have MAYBE 2 more days...and he just felt real bad. He told me to stay positive and keep doing what we're doing cuz it's keeping her out of the hospital...and if she makes it through the rest of this winter...she should be fine and next winter won't be nearly as bad. So...ahhhhh...I'm just ready for it to be done. Klous & Aysha both had a HORRIBLE night last night...which means Mommy & Daddy didn't sleep at all either...so today is rough. But we're hoping and praying for the best...and hoping they're both on the mend. At least Klous is coughing, sneezing, and gagging enough to get the crap out...terrible that I say that's a "good" thing...but really it is. So we'll see how this week goes...

Just thought I'd share some pictures of a day at the Jones House lately...

Aysha gets a LOT of sleep in her carseat...since she falls asleep on the way home from each treatment...we want her to continue sleeping and just leave her there...if her darn congestion would just go away...she'd sleep so much better!!! But isn't she still beautiful...even when she's feeling miserable :(
Taking shifts on our bed...here's Daddy & Klous taking a nap now...I came home with Aysha and this is what I found...how sweet...glad someone can get some sleep ;)
And yes...here's my bed where I SHOULD be sleeping because the rest of the house is...but I have to many things on my mind...too many things I want to clean up and figure out...too many feelings of...well if I lay down one of the kids will just wake up, so what's the point...so instead...here I sit posting on my blog!! Wonderful huh!!
All I want are my two healthy, happy kids back...the Dr. was pretty hopeful that by the middle/end of this week it would be clearing out...and with the warmer weather we're supposed to have...it'll make things even better. So here's to hoping...and missing my beautiful, smiley, happy kids!!!

3 comments:

Karla said...

I do hope she gets better soon, and Klous too! My girls are much better now. In fact, if you didn't know that Samantha was in the hospital last Thurday, you wouldn't have even guessed it since she is so smiley and back to her normal self. (Still not eating as much as she did before, but doing great still!!) I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your little ones!

Laura said...

Wow! It is so hard having sick kids, especially both at the same time. I hope they get better soon!

krista said...

I hope that Aysha is a little better today! Reading your post reminded me of when Ava had RSV. One thing that really helped her to sleep at night was sleeping in her car seat (with the straps undone and a thin blanket covering them). The incline of the car seat helped her breath a ton better than when she would be laying flat. Hope everything is going okay!!