Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick babies :( :( :( :( :(

Why is it they can go from this happy, cute, sleeping baby on Sunday...
To this trying to sleep...hacking & coughing...sneezing...sad...baby on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and now Friday too??
She has been getting worse and worse...we took her to the doctor Wednesday morning after finding out that a friend of ours had admitted her son to the hospital for RSV. Not to mention the number of kids they're talking about on the news that have it. I thought maybe I could catch it before it got worse. However...I was WRONG...the Dr told us that it's viral and there's really nothing we can do but let it run it's course. :( So here I sit for the 4th day watching my poor baby cough and struggle to sleep, eat, and breathe. We're waiting on hearing back from the Dr again today, because he did tell us it's "just a cold"...but could easily turn into RSV and get worse. So we've been watching her close...and I've been more paranoid then ever before. Crying cuz I can't do anything...cleaning my house like MAD to get the germs OUT...terrible it takes something like this to make me clean better. So we'll see...but now she's in her swing...sleeping...and I hope it takes a turn for the BETTER and not the worse...don't know that I could handle sitting in the hospital with her like some of my friends have had to do with their babies...I'd be a wreck...I am and I'm still at home... :( :( :( Poor Aysha :(

Then there's Klous...who has been such a trooper through all this...a little sad and jealous that almost all of my attention is on Aysha and not him...he was so happy and smiley all last week and weekend too...
Now here he is this morning... :( Woke up coughing and gagging too...we can at least give him some cough medicine to ease it a little...and help him a little more. He just wants to sit on the couch and watch BUZZ (Toy Story) though...and he's content.
Why...Why...Why...that's all I can say. Will it warm up soon?? Will the germs all be gone soon?? Will we end up in the hospital with Aysha?? Do I not have enough faith and trust that things will be ok?? I don't know...I'm really struggling...and shouldn't be complaining or whining, because I am not the only one going through this. It just SUCKS...and I hate seeing my babies suffer like this. Maybe my emotions are even more out of whack because of lack of sleep...who knows...but I sure hope things start getting better soon...I can't handle another whole week of this :(

3 comments:

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Hey, we're praying for you, and I put Aysha on the prayer roll at the Temple last night. Let me know if I can do anything.

Mike and Jana Black said...

Madelyn had RSV at 4 months, we had to give her breathing treatments at home, it wasn't too bad. It sucks when they're sick I'll give you one of my prozac, that will help.

krista said...

I hope Klous and Aysha both get better quickly!!