Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Still lovin' the fuzzies :(

Ok...so I was hoping maybe this habit would go away?? That maybe he wouldn't enjoy picking at the carpet anymore?? But I was WRONG...way wrong...doesn't matter how many times I vacuum or how often I pick up the fuzzies...Klous manages to still find them!!! :( Here you go...and don't get too grossed out...it's pretty sick!!

Ok...is Mommy watching?? I gotta make sure I don't have her full attention...
...because I've found a delicious treat on the floor...and want to try it without her seeing...
...I'll just spit out my binki and slowly shove it into my mouth...(see the fuzzy around his fingers)
...oh good...I've got it in my mouth...just not all the way...gotta keep trying...(yeah, it's hanging out of his mouth, it's hair and fuzzies) BLAH :P
...I'll just shove it into my mouth more and get the full taste of it...mmmm...it's good!!!...
...YEAH...I did it...got it in my mouth...and DARN IT...Mommy caught me and took pictures...oh man...I'll have to do it better next time...
So yeah...here he is...my CRAZY kid eating the carpet again...it's so gross...and right now as I'm typing this on here...he's concentrating REAL hard on another one...WHAT DO I DO???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :) Can't deny he's dang cute though...look at those big eyes!!! :)

No comments: