Monday, June 11, 2007

he CRAWLED!!! :)

Hooray!!! Klous finally did it!! People have been asking the last few weeks if he's been crawling...and today he actually did it!!! I was playing on the floor with him...and when he wanted the toy Mommy had...he came to get it...but it wasn't until he got to me, that I realized he actually CRAWLED to get it...not his typical army crawl...but really crawling...

So I threw the toys to the other side of the living room...and he went from sitting to his hands/knees....to bound and determined to get the toys...and my cell phone...since I had to call Daddy at work to tell him!!!...so he crawled...
and crawled...and tried to reach for them...but I wasn't done getting pictures, so I moved them away again :) ha ha ha :)
then finally he made it to the toy and dove for them...and got them finally!! He's getting SOOO big...I just can't believe it...this month he'll be 8 months old!! Crazy!! :)

1 comment:

krista said...

Wow!! Klous is really growing up fast!! Now that he is crawling, he will keep his mom super busy!! He is such a cute little boy!