Thursday, September 20, 2007

oReO's...part 2

Ok...so I couldn't pass up another package of Halloween Oreos!!! Klous ate his breakfast this morning, and needed his "snack"...so he got 2!!! Now you can see what I mean about how "pretty" he is with the BLACK and ORANGE!!! He LOVES them!!! :) :) :) :) I think it's cute...even when it's all over his face...in his hair...
on his TUMMY...and ALL over his highchair...
because today I decided rather then just wiping him off with the washcloth...I would just take off his diaper and put him in the sink...
he didn't seem to mind the "quick bath" in the sink!!! He just played in the water and let me wash him off!!!
Man kids are fun!!! Even on the hard days...he still makes me laugh!!! :) :) :)

1 comment:

krista said...

Klous is soo cute sitting in the sink! It is too funny how he got Oreos in his hair. Looks like he had a lot of fun! I love his cute smile!