Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We're Home!!!

Well...for those of you that don't know...for my birthday, Ryan surprised me and gave me a plane ticket to fly home to Minnesota for 2 weeks. Klous & I were there from Apr. 3-17....we just got home yesterday, and we're happy and sad at the same time to be here. Happy to be with Ryan again, and sad to leave the family back there...but it was a good trip and visit...we had fun with all the cousins, puppies, Grandma & Papa, and friends that we saw. We'll be putting on pictures and more posts from our trip!!! Oh yeah...it was a surprise to all the nieces & nephews back there, that's why there was no posting before we left. We didn't want them to find out on here rather then by seeing us. So yeah...it was a good trip, and great experience for Ryan & I to go through together. It really made us appreciate each other a lot more...not having each other for 2 weeks, it's tough!!! Families are GREAT!!! :) :) :)

No comments: