Saturday, July 25, 2009

The kiddos being cute...

Here's an exciting, fun post!! No more moping or whining from me!! Now it's time to show off my adorable babies and how big they're getting...and how silly they are!! Hope you like the pictures!!

Some of you have seen our FLEXIBLE baby...and some have heard about it...and some will see/hear about it all for the first time now. She's scooting and moving more now...so the other day Aysha scooted to the couch and this is how I found her sitting...yep...doing the splits!!
It's really nothing for her...she'll do it day or night...any time, anywhere...and this is usually how she has to fall asleep. As you can tell...she's all smiles about it!!! She won't go to sleep in her bed unless each foot is touching OPPOSITE walls of the playpen...I think that's why she won't go in the crib...it's too BIG for her to stretch her legs like that!!! Silly girl....
I just love her...she's getting so big (8 months yesterday)...and is starting to really giggle, squeak, interact with Klous, and just be fun. It's too cute watching the kids play and laugh at each other...they're adorable!!!
Look at those eyes...how can you get mad or upset at her!?!?! Too dang cute!!!
Yep...she doesn't have to be up against the couch to do it...this is usually how she just gets down from sitting up...just spreads the legs and lays down...she can do the splits the other way too...but I haven't gotten pictures of that!! She's a bit flexible!!!
Then there's Klous...he's my boy!!! Goes from whacking me in the FACE with a wiffle ball while I was pitching to him...then comes into the house so I can get ready...and this is what I find. Silly kid was trying Aysha's hat on and trying to snap it...I just had to laugh and grab the camera. Daddy isn't real pleased with the picture...but I thought it would be a good one to pull out on those IMPORTANT days when he's older!! ;)
I made him re-do the face/pose he did for me when I walked out...but then he was all smiles and laughing that he looked so silly!!! Crazy to think you can get SO mad at him one minute...then laugh at him hysterically the next!! Love you bud!!!
Klous has been bugging us lately too cuz he wants to HOLD AYSHA...I keep telling him she's real wiggly and won't sit for very long...but he insisted on holding his sister. So I let him and actually got some pictures of it...
Won't be too long...(5 months from today I'm due)...and there will be ANOTHER one...yikes!!! But at least they're cute huh!!! Can't complain about that!!! Sure do love these kiddos!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey becki, I wish I could see your kids more. Jordan and I had fun playing/watching Klous play baseball. It still suprizes me with how good he is. Give the kids hugs for us and we love you guys.

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I love those pictures!! Even though I have seen Aysha's flexibility myself, it is still amazing! It's like her body is made of rubber or something!! Cute babies you've got there, girl!

krista said...

So cute! I love Aysha's big brown eyes! They are beautiful! Klous is too funny in the little hat!

Klous Family said...

Holy Crud! Aysha doing the splits is adorable!! That's insane!! And I too love her big brown eyes. I will forever think Klous is a STUD!He looks like he loves being a big brother and loves his sister!! Too cute!! :)

Amber said...

Those pics are so fun! I am so glad the the good times definatly out way the bad!!! Love you guys and miss spending time over there....

Jamie said...

That is a seriously flexible baby. I am impressed. She keeps that up and she'll be a gymnastics superstar.

Klous is too cute in the hat. I have to laugh because Jacob as the first boy after 2 sisters was often in silly froufy stuff. I have this picture of him in slippers w/feathers & rosebuds, a teddy bear purse and lace gloves and he's kicking the crud out of Carly who's 5 yrs older.

Andrea and Danny said...

Your kids are amazing! Don't you want like 8 kids?? So if you waited every 2 years to have a kid you'd be havin kids for 16 years... sooooo, its good you're having another one already! I'm so anxious for you to find out if its a boy or girl! We aren't going to find out any more since they have to be C Sections :(. As I always say, Aysha is just BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE HER EYES, CHUNK, AND ODDLY ADORABLE FLEXIBILITY! And Klous is hilarious, such a hansome little boy, and such a sweet big brother! Your family is awesome! Miss you guys, and hope to see you sometime!!! :D
Love you!

Mindy said...

Is she training for cirq de sole or whatever it's called with the very flexible performers? Wow, I've never seen any kid do that before. Crazy.

Karen Brothersen said...

Becki! Lets get that girl in DANCE! Most girls would die for her turn-out and flexibility! I love it! I have an eye for dance potential and she has it! :)