Tuesday, June 10, 2008

PSYCH....

This weather I tell you...it's CRAZY!!! The post from yesterday where it was warm enough to be SWIMMING...not today. It started out warm...but in a matter of a couple hours it went from 79 degrees to 58 degrees...the high for the next 2 days is like 65 degrees I think...WHAT IS WITH THIS!?!?! Oh well...I guess I can be happy I'm not having to deal with the weather that some of the country is having...sorry Midwest...sorry East coast...knock on wood...hopefully it doesn't get more crazy here!!!

2 comments:

breckster said...

I'm glad you feel bad for us, where it is just too hot. I thought I was escaping the heat when I moved East... but no... colder winters, and hotter summers.

Austin said...

I KNOW! What the heck!? But hey, it's been really green here, so that's good. :)