Wednesday, November 28, 2007

'Tis the Season...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I can't believe it's this time of year already...but I sure am excited about it!!! This year, we decided we have NO room in our house...and Klous would just pull the tree over on top of him...so we opted for a small tree this year!!! I think it turned out cute...and now I don't have to worry about little fingers and hands ruining the thing!!! Klous does enjoy looking at it...seeing the cute ornaments we picked out...and talking about baby Jesus!!! I love Snowmen too if you can't tell!! They're all just so cute!! I hope that you are all as excited about this time of year as I am!! I'm excited to see how Klous will react this year compared to last year...and I'm excited to just be with Ryan & Klous...and I'm sad I can't be home in Minnesota for it, but happy that I can be in Utah with family too!! I'm grateful for all that our Savior has done for us, and for His amazing birth and life!! I'm grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and for the knowledge I have because of it!! I'm grateful for all the many blessings I've received this year, and all the years before...for my amazing family...my husband...my baby boy...I couldn't ask for more!! I hope you are all filled with Joy, Peace, and Happiness this Christmas Season...and I hope that we will all REMEMBER the "Reason for the Season"!!!

P.S...don't mind the pine cones...our amazing home teacher brought them over for us to help with the smell in here!! They're cinnamon scented!! Yummy!!! :)

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Yeah for Christmas!

Austin said...

Hi Becki! And Ryan and Klous! Love your blog! We have to hang out some time

krista said...

Merry Christmas! Ava also loves looking at our Christmas tree! It is so cute how they get so excited for the Christmas tree even without fully understanding Christmas. I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas season!