Monday, November 19, 2007

HoMe :)

Ok...so I promised I'd put some pictures on here...so here you go!! These first two are of ALL the laundry we have piled up. It's ridiculous!!! I'm taking a break right now from cleaning, organizing, washing, drying, dishes, EVERYTHING!!! I just need some ME time!! :) So anyways...it's REAL nice to be home...even though there's LOTS to do...I'm happy to be back in our place!!Yep....more clothes...those garbage bags are from the floor up that high...crazy huh!! That's a LOT of clothes!!! :) Woo hoo :)
This morning, Klous was just relaxing and happy to be home...sitting on the couch...watching his shows again!! I thought these were cute pictures, so I had to share them!!!
He's a boy that's for sure!! Put him on the couch with the remote, and he's happy!! He tries so hard to say "CHEESE" when I take his picture...it's so cute!! :)
Now he's hiding!! :) I love this kid!!!

3 comments:

mateo said...

I'm glad you guys can FINALLY move back in!! Laundry sucks enough when your house doesn't almost burn down, so I can imagine how fun it will be for you guys. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help! I hope you're not planning on cooking a turkey at your house...it might come out with three heads after that ozone bomb!

krista said...

That is a lot of laundry! Good luck! Klous looks so cute sitting on the couch with the remote!

Morgan said...

Well I feel a little better that I am not the only one with a gigantic pile of laundry.

Here's our address

617 Countryside Ave.
Rexburg, Id 83440