Saturday, July 7, 2007

New hair...

Mommy & Klous got to get new looks this week/weekend!!! I put some highlights into mine...and got it cut....and Ryan & I attempted to buzz Klous'. He gets so sweaty in the heat, and I feel bad for him, so we thought we would try this and see if it helps him!!!
Klous wasn't too excited about having the clippers very close to his head...and kept turning to see what Mommy was doing...but we finally got it done....just buzzed the back and trimmed the top to help him cool down hopefully...

He's just starting to look like a little man more and more...but he's a VERY cute lil' man!!! :)

2 comments:

krista said...

The haircuts look great! I love the highlights and you two did a great job on Klous's hair! He is really looking older and bigger and as always very adorable!!

mateo said...

Good plan with the hair...for both of you. I can definitely sympathize with Klous. I've been going a little shorter these days too. Hopefully this helps him stay cool.