Tuesday, October 20, 2009

8 years today...

This picture isn't from our wedding, it's actually our engagement picture...but it works. I don't have any pictures on the computer from our wedding day. Anyways...this is Ryan & I 8 years ago in August...
And this is the most recent picture I have of just us together...I guess I could've posted a family picture...but I didn't...this is us in August of 2009...I guess it works out then huh with the pictures!!!
We're celebrating our 8th anniversary today...and I really can't believe it. It's crazy to look back on the last 8 years and think of all we've done, gone through, gotten through together, and accomplished. Yes we're still working on school...no we don't have our own house yet...our family is still growing...and I would LOVE to have a higher income and not have to stress so much about money. But really...I couldn't be happier...Ryan is amazing and loves me more then anyone. He puts up with so much from me and I don't really know how or why he does it sometimes. He's given me 2 beautiful babies (and one on the way)...and I couldn't be happier. I want him to know how grateful I am for him, for all he's taught me, for his worthiness to take me to the temple, and for the chance we have to be together FOREVER. I couldn't ask for more!! I love you Babe!! :)

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope you guys had a great day! We'll be hitting the 8 year mark in May. Crazy how time goes by!

AnnaMarie said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys. You still look as happy as you did when you were engaged, so you know you have a good thing going. I'm so happy for you.

krista said...

Happy Anniversary!!

JJ said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It is so good that you are still so in love. Even after all that time....:) Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Cute pics. Happy Anniversary... hope you guys did something memorable.