Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Am I done yet!?!?!

I decided I should have Ryan take some pictures again since it's been awhile. Since I'm at 37 1/2 weeks now...I don't really have much time left...and with the baby STILL being breech...it could be even less time. Just a minor update for some of you...I opted NOT to have the procedure done to flip/turn the baby...heard too many bad things about either the mom's life or baby's life being at high risk...so I wasn't going to chance losing either life. My Dr. told me if I were his daughter he would've just recommended doing a c-section too...so that was reassuring. Now we're just playing the waiting game...we were told she could still move and turn on her own until 39 weeks...however I have NO idea how...there's not enough room in there to move...let alone do a somersault...so guess we'll see. Personally, I'm hoping just for a c-section next week...preferably Friday...we'll see if it really happens!! That's where we're at for now...just taking it a day at a time...

As uncomfortable as it is...I'm still just amazed at what us ladies do to have these kids...pretty crazy the stuff our bodies go through. I sure am grateful for an amazing husband who tries to help anyway he can...and a great Mom who has been out here the last couple weeks just helping, supporting, visiting, and keeping me company. It's been great!!

Klous was excited to take pictures...he had to say CHEESE too :)
Hope he realizes what this really means about a baby coming...we'll see how he really reacts...but he sure loves giving the baby "squeeze hugs"....
and kisses...luckily this time it was with my tummy NOT showing ;) Don't need pictures of that...
Here we are...37 1/2 weeks...we'll see how much more we grow in the next couple weeks...wish us luck!!! Oh yeah...still no decision on the name either...we're struggling :)

16 comments:

Klous Family said...

You look GREAT Becki!! I'm sorry this pregnancy has been so tough for you. Good luck in the next week or two! C-sections really aren't so bad, you'll do just fine!You are going to have another baby in maybe less than 2 weeks!! How exciting!!!
Love you!!

Julie said...

Klous is just going to love this baby so much and you will see that he will all the sudden seem older to you once your baby is here. They change overnight it's so cute. Hope everything goes okay.

Unknown said...

You are going to name her Quincietta.... did you forget?

Mike and Jana Black said...

Good luck. I hope you come up with a name soon. Hopefully she'll turn magically on her own, if not c-sections okay too.

Wendy said...

I love those pictures. Klous is so cute and you look great! C-section sounds wise. Good luck, Becki!

Mindy said...

Good luck. I can't believe it is ONLY 2 weeks away. Probably didn't go fast enough for you but here on the other side of the computer it flew by!
You will see that Klous will look like a MONSTER compared to the new, tiny, helpless little baby. Hazel was 2 when Henry was born and she was a little girl one day and a GIANT the next...Started talking more too.

Aprilyn said...

You look great! I hope the doctor will do a C-Section next week so you have a chance to get home and start healing before Thanksgiving. It would be a shame not to be able to eat any of that yummy food. BTW- Nathan was born on Nov. 17th at 38 weeks gestation. That's a good day. :D

Andrea and Danny said...

You do look great!! Wow 2 weeks away!! Or maybe next friday like you said!?? I would almost rather have a C-Section than natural... but I'm just a wuss!!! Cant wait to see your beautiful baby girl!! :D

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I think you look fantastic, and I can't wait for this baby to come. Even if you haven't had a name for her all along, so I couldn't talk to your belly.....

The Mighty Miners said...

Good luck there...I hope it all works out okay. There is some strange way that they can do that sommersault but good luck either way. Take care

Amy Sorensen said...

Becki, just wanted to give you a little bit of hope...Kaleb was breech and he turned sometime during my 38th week. Plus, he was HUGE (almost 9 pounds), so, it is totally possible!

I still think you should name her Mindy. Mindy Anna. Get it??? ;0)

Morgan said...

You look so small Becki. I am like a freakin' beached whale. I fill up with water like a human sized pool. I can't believe you are almost done! YOUR SO SMALL!

krista said...

Becki you look so small for being 37 weeks! You really do look great. I love the pictures with Klous! He looks so cute! He will be a great big brother!

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, you look really great! Good luck with the birth!

matt and amie said...

Wow you are almost there. I hope that the baby turns to but as long as both of you are ok in the end thats all that matters. good luck with everything.
I got the headbands at orem fest this past summer, but they have a website www.alwaysunderpay.com, the ones that i have are the crochet 1 1/2 inch headbands. They have so many cute things on that website.

Anonymous said...

Becki, first of all...if you name her Quincietta, you can call her Quinci for short! I vote for that! Haha! Jk. Anyways...I hope all turns out well you and the baby! Good luck! Oh and by the way, you get some really good drugs with c-sections! :)