1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Wow...that was a long time ago...I was 15...and in high school. Nothing too exciting!! Living with my parents and brothers...I don't even remember what grade I would've been in??? Probably 9th maybe??? WOW...I was pretty much a loser!! ha ha ha :)
2. 5 things to do today.
- Play with Klous
- Do dishes
- Find something for dinner
- Watch BIGGEST LOSER
- Spend time with my hubby tonight!!
Lately...Reese's Peanut Butter cups, leftover Easter candy, Fruit snacks, and Diet Coke!!
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Shout for joy!! I'd pay tithing...buy a house with CASH...buy a good "family" car for me...and a nice Toyota Tundra for Ryan...put a LOT in savings...put a LOT in savings accounts for my kids (present & future)...send some to my parents and Ryan's parents...go on a REAL vacation...maybe a short one with Klous...then one for just me & Ryan!! I would just enjoy not having to worry and live paycheck-to-paycheck
5. 3 Bad habits
- Saying I'm going to exercise but instead eating junk!!
- Assuming things before I know!!
- Thinking of all the "what if's"...they don't get me anywhere!!
- Worked with my Dad doing inventory at the car dealership-Parts Dept
- Teller/Collections officer at 3 different banks
- Selling Pampered Chef
- I have 5 siblings all who are married and 13 nieces/nephews and one on the way ;)
- I HATE when guys or girls "hock loogies"...seriously makes me want to PUKE!!
- I'd like to be an Elementary Teacher someday...after Ryan's done with school and the kids are older!!
- I played softball in junior high, but didn't make the varsity team...but I love softball and baseball!!!
- I really am a billionaire!!! HA HA HA...JUST KIDDING...just couldn't come up with a 5th thing!!!