Wednesday, May 21, 2008

F.Y.I....

Well I've held it in long enough...most of you know...but for those that don't!!

BABY #2 IS ON IT'S WAY!!!!

This isn't the best picture...but one I took...and you can see my tummy growing!! You definitely pop out faster the 2nd time around...CRAZY!!!
We're 12 weeks along...almost 13...and very excited about it...have heard the heartbeat and everything...I think I've even felt it...but who knows!?!?!
Klous is excited and happy...at least what he acts like...don't know how much he understands...but he'll lift up my shirt if you ask where the baby is!!! He'll be a GREAT big brother!!! So now you all know!!! Yeah for us!!

7 comments:

Austin said...

Congratulations!!

krista said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you!!

Chad said...

Woah!!!! That's great. Congrats and hope you're not feeling too sick.

Chad said...

Oops, Chad is really me, Mindy

Anonymous said...

Yay for you guys! Congrats!

Morgan said...

I have been wanting to post a comment about you expecting, and to see how you are feeling, but I patiently waited for you to announce it. Like I said before, I am sooo happy for you guys! Yay for babies!

Mike and Jana Black said...

It's about time you posted something on your blog. I've been waiting. Congrats, even though I knew earlier. Hope it's a girl.