Thursday, August 6, 2009

We're having a.....

baby BOY :) :) :)
Yep...that's right...no pictures yet. I haven't put the ultrasound ones on the computer yet, and Ryan hasn't done any belly shots. Maybe this weekend?? But just thought I'd let you all in on our news!!! Klous was right all along...about having his "baby brodder"...he's excited and wants to name him "baseball guy" and really wants him to come out NOW...he just doesn't get that he has to wait til Christmas...but Mommy is NOT ready yet ;) Here's to another boy...it'll be fun!!! We're excited!!!

7 comments:

Karla said...

Congratulations! That is so fun! Another boy.... so is Baseball is first name and Guy his middle or are you just going with Baseball Guy as his whole first name? Sounds like a good idea to me! My girls wanted to call one of my babies Hopping Frog, needless to say, we went with something else.

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

What a great Christmas present!! You can bring him home in a stocking! I'm glad you are having a boy, I know that is what you wanted. I'm glad I was wrong, I was so sure it would be a girl!!

Anonymous said...

congradulations! I am excited for Klous to have a little brother. Now he will have someone to teach baseball too. We love you becki and are excited to see you at jessica's bridal shower.

krista said...

Congrats! Aysha and Klous are going to have so much fun with a baby brother! It will be a fun Christmas! The Christmas that we had Ava was tons of fun. It was so great to have a new little baby during the holidays!

Jacque Hadlock said...

Congratulations! That is so fun! Boys are so fun (From my experience I think they are just a little bit easier too:) I am so happy for you guys.. it will be busy but so much fun!

Unknown said...

I told you... I knew you were having a BOY. :) Yes, I know... I am a dork! Congrats, BOYS are the best (but I wouldn't know any different). We can't wait to meet little "Baseball Guy Jones"!!!!

AmbertheGreat said...

Congrats!!! that is so exciting